Friday, December 27, 2013

Ole Sole in Central

      About a week ago I went to The American Farmhouse Grill in Central and heard a duet called Ole Sole. It consisted of Jonathan Caraway and Jarred Guidry. They were playing acoustic guitars doing songs by the Allman Brothers, Johnny Cash, Lynyrd Skynyrd, CCR, Van Morrison and more. They let me sit in and play a few tunes with them, afterward they invited me to play a private Christmas party at Kristenwood that Saturday. At the party I ran into an old neighbor of mine that I hadn't seen in over 20 years. They had 3 sons who used to hang out with me after school and I would sometimes play guitar for them. Now they are all grown up and have kids of their own. I really enjoyed playing music with the band and seeing some old friends. It made my holidays very special this year bringing back a lot of good memories. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home